About the partnership
Comcast NBCUniversal invests in Per Scholas to help individuals build the skills they need for successful careers in technology. Through this partnership, Per Scholas will prepare more than 10,000 diverse adults for careers in tech across at least 15 Comcast markets over the next three years. Comcast NBCUniversal’s prior catalytic digital equity investments have also enabled Per Scholas to:
- Scale Per Scholas’ tuition-free remote learning operations and train 1,000 individuals in Atlanta, Baltimore, Greater Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, the National Capital Region, Newark, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Seattle for in-demand technology jobs
- Facilitate career support services, financial coaching, technology toolkits, and networking opportunities with a variety of Fortune 500 hiring partners
- Power an ambitious expansion of Per Scholas training to Philadelphia and Chicago
- Implement Per Scholas’ Tech Career Exploration program to create career pathways for young people in 20 high schools throughout New York City
- Foster a national dialogue about increasing diversity, equity and inclusion in the tech workforce through the support of our Diverse by Design conversation series
Comcast NBCUniversal in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.