As a lifelong learner, my career has spanned from teacher > instructional designer > startup project manager > director of learning content operations.
A few of my passions and strengths include:
– Instructional design and development
– Cross-functional team strategy and planning
– Process map creation and iteration to drive efficiency
– Incredible attention to detail and ensuring accountability
– Leader, trainer, and facilitator for internal and external colleagues
– Curriculum development for the K-12 public school system and university level
– Public speaking
– Continually learning and growing my skill set
– Creative soul with a desire to find joy in even the most difficult situations
– Data analyzer to inform change I have experience as a university curriculum developer as well as in corporate environments that range from elementary education to a fast-paced corporate startup.
I am a strong leader who takes pride in inspiring my colleagues to pursue their passions both professionally and personally while maintaining a high level of excellence in my work.