Chubb Charitable Foundation
About the partnership
Since 2012, Chubb has been a critical partner in fueling Per Scholas’ work and supporting our expansion nationally. Chubb’s support over the last decade has enabled Per Scholas to achieve the following:
- As one of the leading supporters for the development and implementation of our Network Engineering course between 2012 and 2014, Chubb helped power the first, highly successful demonstration that Per Scholas could provide accelerated training leading to more advanced careers in tech, and not solely entry-level roles
- Grow enrollment and build bridges to technology careers for thousands of New York residents
- Develop the first iteration of Per Scholas’ CodeBridge training in 2016, an intensive 18-week program that prepares learners for a career in web development
- Expand our Software Engineering training course to five additional campuses in 2018, enrolling 405 learners into this new course across six campuses
- Foster a national dialogue about equity and inclusion as a lead sponsor of our Diverse by Design conversation series, driving a timely and action-oriented conversation around diversity, equity, and inclusion in the technology sector
[Company name] in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.