About the partnership
Google’s partnership has been instrumental in helping learners acquire the skills and industry credentials to launch thriving careers in technology. Google’s investments have made it possible for Per Scholas to:
- Support more than 1,800 learners across the country since 2017 with training and coursework to earn an IT Support Professional Certificate from Google
- Advance alumni engagement and upskilling by supporting a new initiative to enroll Per Scholas alumni from across the country in Google’s online IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate course, providing mentorship and professional networking opportunities with Google employees
- Advance Black Equity in Tech by providing start-of-the-art skilling opportunities to 3,000 Per Scholas learners through Google Career Certificates—including IT Support Professional, Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience (UX) Design
- Foster a national dialogue about increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech workforce by sponsoring and helping to lead our Diverse by Design tech workforce DEIB campaign in partnership with other major employers.
- In addition, Google has hosted Per Scholas events across the U.S., provided marketing and recruitment support with Google Adwords, helped Per Scholas save nearly $100k in technology costs with Google Workspace for Nonprofits, and contributed to learners’ development through numerous volunteer engagements.
Google in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.