About the partnership
Google’s partnership has been instrumental in supporting our learners to acquire the skills and industry credentials to launch thriving careers in technology, enabling Per Scholas to:
- Support 880 learners across the country since 2017 with training and classwork towards acquiring an IT Support Professional Certificate from Google
- Advance alumni engagement and upskilling by supporting a new initiative to enroll Per Scholas alumni from across the country in Google’s online IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate course, providing mentorship and professional networking opportunities with Google employees
- Advance Black Equity in Tech by providing start-of-the-art skilling opportunities to 3,000 Black technologists through Google Career Certifications – including Data Analytics, Project Management, and User Experience (UX) Design
- Foster a national dialogue about increasing diversity, equity and inclusion in the tech workforce through the support of our Diverse by Design conversation series
- Provided support to our marketing and recruiting efforts both through financial support from Google Nonprofit & Adwords, as well as pro bono expertise from Googlers
Google in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.