About the partnership
Per Scholas and Barclays have partnered since 2012 to drive economic growth and social progress in NYC and Newark, NJ. Barclays’ contributions have been instrumental in:
- The development and implementation of our cybersecurity curriculum; training more than 420 individuals
- Expanding our footprint to Brooklyn where we have trained over 540 New Yorkers
- Launching our campus in Newark, NJ in 2019, where we are trained over 290 individuals
- Expanding the reach of our Greater Boston campus, enabling us to train nearly twice as many learners in 2021 by enrolling at least 240 individuals
- Hiring 60+ grads, creating a powerful network of alumni at Barclays
- Expanding Per Scholas’ capacity to create stronger connections with a broad range of employers, establishing a sustainable pipeline of technology talent across the nation
- Participating in over 90 volunteer engagements, devoting nearly 400,000 volunteer hours since 2014, enabling learners to gain invaluable experience in how to succeed in a professional environment
The Promise of Apprenticeships in New York – Read here
Expanding Tech Apprenticeships in New York City – Read here
Barclays in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.