About the partnership
Per Scholas and Barclays have worked together since 2012 to drive positive social change on a national scale. Barclays’ contributions have been instrumental in:
- The development and implementation of our cybersecurity curriculum, training almost 2,000 individuals
- Expanding our footprint to Brooklyn in 2016, where we have trained over 700 New Yorkers
- Launching our campus in Newark, NJ in 2019, where we have trained over 675 individuals
- Expanding the reach of our Greater Boston campus, enabling us to train nearly twice as many learners in 2022 by enrolling at least 220 individuals
- Hiring 65+ grads, creating a powerful network of alumni at Barclays
- Expanding Per Scholas’ capacity to create stronger connections with a broad range of employers, establishing a sustainable pipeline of technology talent across the nation
- Participating in over 95 volunteer engagements, devoting thousands of volunteer hours since 2014, enabling learners to gain invaluable experience in how to succeed in a professional environment
- Partnering to create research briefs:
Barclays in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.