About the partnership
Per Scholas and JPMorgan Chase have partnered for more than 20 years to drive positive social change on a national scale. JPMorgan Chase’s investments have enabled Per Scholas to:
- Expand our national footprint to launch our first campuses beyond New York, in Cincinnati and Columbus, enabling us to train more than 1,500 individuals and providing the basis for scaling our training to 17 different cities across the country where Per Scholas courses are offered today
- In 2015, launch our Dallas campus, where we have since trained more than 1,000 learners
- Catalyzed investment in Per Scholas’ earned revenue model for customized training, enabling us to expand this work from New York with a single employer partner to train nearly 1,000 learners in Dallas, Greater Boston, Baltimore, and Detroit since 2017
- Foster a national dialogue about equity and inclusion through the support of our Diverse by Design conversation series
- Create a national strategy focusing on IT career pathways for young adultsthrough the New Skills For Youth initiative, whose success has led these efforts to be launched as a separate venture
- Create a powerful network of alumni at JPMorgan Chase by hiring more than a dozen Per Scholas graduates
JPMorgan Chase in News and Events
Are you ready to partner with Per Scholas?
Hire a graduate, customize a course, volunteer, or invest in Per Scholas. Get in touch with a team member and become a Per Scholas Partner.